RONALDO TARGETS TROPHIES


"My colleagues and my friends help me a lot in my season, but the most important thing is to win the games and trophies. The lads play very good in three competitions, now you need to be strong for 15 more games to finish the season."- Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo is delighted with his goalscoring form - but admits it will count for nothing if United fail to win any silverware this season.The Portuguese winger hit his 30th goal of the season against Lyon on Tuesday but, rather than focus on personal plaudits, he is focused solely on a collective strong finish to a promising campaign."At the moment I feel very good," he told MUTV. "I've scored a few important goals and I want to keep going like that. I want to score more goals."But the most important thing is for the team to win games and trophies. We're playing really well and we're in three competitions. Now we need to be strong for 15 more games to finish the season."

Posted in |

0 comments: