VIDIC : Derby defeat inspired us


“We’re playing better than ever and we’re only point behind Arsenal in the league. I think losing to City was a wake-up call and helped us realise that if we don’t play to our best then we won’t necessarily win.”

“We’re doing well right now and I hope we’ll keep this momentum going,” Vidic says.“I want to play in the big games and win trophies; that’s why I’m at Manchester United. Every game is crucial now and it’s important we keep our shape and don’t lose too many goals.”

“You can always get better and Rio and I are always looking for ways to improve. If something happens in training and we find ourselves in a situation we’re not familiar with, we’ll discuss it and try and sort it out. If you want to play well then you must be willing to work hard and improve.”

Posted in |

0 comments: